Monday, December 18, 2006

I've been Christmas Tagged!

I've been tagged by Mackie in a new Christmas game. Here are the rules of the game:The player of this game starts with "3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.So here goes- Three things I would love to get for Christmas...hmmnnn,
1. Some new toys for me to play with.
2. An end to animal abuse.
3. A big backyard that I can run around loose in.

3 things I don't want for Christmas
1. No more new brothers or sisters.
2. Another bath or trip to the groomers.
3. No more cats. I really don't like the one I live with.

The five dogs I tag are. . . . .
1. Bentley
2. Rei
3. Kaiser
4. Ladybug
5. Sancha
Wow the 5 picks was harder than the wish list itself.
wirey hugs,
Ozzy

6 comments:

fee said...

you don't want a new romeo for christmas? but it's fun having a little person to boss around! i wish for a little brother or sister but ah ma and ah pa shook their heads and told me they aren't making anymore baby fees. sigh.

loves,
fee

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Big back yard - fenced - yes!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Ladybug said...

No more baths? I personally love to have the water run down my back. Then I get even, I shake all the water off in mom and dad's face. LB

Romeo said...

Hey Big Brother,
Thought I'd drop a line and let you know Mom got me my own blog too!

Kissies,
Romeo

Wired for Mackie said...

Hey Ozzie- You wished for all good things! (Although I do think that having a WFT brother would be pretty cool!)
Merry Christmas, pal!

Mackie

Asta said...

Hi Ozzy
I just got youw cawd today and wanted to thank you and youw bwuvvew and Mom..YOu awe in my thoughts a lot and we hope you awe having some nice times togethew! I wish I had a bwuvvew to play with ow a yawd ow both..and I hate baths!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta