Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Wow did I get the ultimate Christmas gift last night! No not another sibling thank God. My dad didn't have to work last night so I've got him for the next 3 nights including last night. Oh man what more could a pup ask for? Oh I know a trip to the ball park so I can run like the wind which I got this morning. My mom, dad, brother and I all took a trip to the ball park so Romeo and I could run and run and run. This guy was there with his son and they had this things that looked like little cars chasing Romeo and I. My parents thought it was funny. Not so much if you asked Romeo or me. I'm telling you friends my folks have a sick sense of humor. Little did that guy know though that if he let the "toys" get near me enough I would have chew 'em up. So anyways mom and dad didn't get me or Romeo anything because they weren't sure what to get. That's ok mom mentioned hitting the clearance racks tomorrow. I really don't mind I'm just happy I have my three humans home with me for the holidays.
Well folks have a great holiday with your loved ones. Merry Christmas!

Christmas hugs,

Ozzy

4 comments:

Gus said...

happy christmas Ozzie. Have a great new year!

gussie

Fu Fu said...

Merry xmas to you Ozzy, you look so cute with the reindeer antlers. ;)


~ fufu

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Sounds like you're having tons of fun!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Bogart H. Devil said...

Merry Christmas! You two look SO CUTE with your sweaters and antlers...

Love,
Bogart