Friday, December 08, 2006

Well this is me and Romeo hanging out one night this past week. Mom was wondering where we were and was shocked to see us "behaving". Well of course we were behaving we were discussing who got socky this time.
We're totally curious as to where this snow is supposed to be. Mom says every other day they're talking about snow but still nada. Well as cold as it is outside I think I might appreciate a little bit of snow to play in. I heard mom and dad talking about this weekend if there is no snow going for a long cold walk in the woods. I think that might work for me. Not my car sick brother though. Mom's had enough of the pukey boy. LOL I told him our mom does not like cleaning up puke but being the awesome woman that she is she is learning to just grin and bear it. I've told my brother the car rides are usually great things we end up going somewhere totally fun and get things out of it. But oh no not the pukey boy. Total whimp I tell ya.
So I should have a good weekend I got mom and dad and my grandma home with me oh yeah and my brother. Oh we did go and see our birth parents last weekend and let me tell you I am soo glad I'm living where I'm living my father and mother both decided to fight with me and Romeo. Geesh don't they know that little guy is timid? I politely ahem told him to bug off. I don't like to be humped or fought with. Thank goodness my mom took us out of there quick as can be. So mom bought us both some antlers and I hear rumors that we'll be getting pictures taken with them on. I refuse this but I know my mother will force me into doing this. So expect pictures. Mom has learned my password and will post them with or without my permission.
They do need to go get some new batteries for my camera though so I can share pictures of our walk this weekend.
Well folks I'm going to get moving dad just got in and wants to play. I must appease the man or will he whine like my brother. Geesh the things I do for my parents. LOL

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

6 comments:

Gus said...

Hey Ozzie, welcome back. You and Romeo look like you are doing just Gussie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Poor guy, you get the dreaded antlers too.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Of course you were "behaving" - You need to behave to make sure that Santa comes :-)

Love
Opy

Justin said...

hey, visited your blog for the first time! Are you 2 twins??

Life with Ozzy said...

No Justin sad to say we aren't twins we are about 4-5 months apart. So definitely not twins.
But thanks for visiting my blog.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

sweet said...

Hi there,

Fortunately, as I was searching topics about dogs, I’ve read your blogs and articles. Congratulations! It’s awesome and I liked it.
Furthermore, I also found sites which are related with your topics about dogs which you could use in giving ideas to your readers. The link

http://www.petplace.com/dogs/dog-fencing-how-to-choose-the-best-dog-fencing/page1.aspx

contains informations about dog-fencing. This link could be a big help to
your visitors like me to gain more informations about their pets like dogs and especially in dog-fencing.

Monalyn