Friday, August 04, 2006

August 4, 2006

Wow I can't believe it's already August. Time sure flies when you're having fun. In about 2 weeks I will be 9 whole months. They better start planning my birthday party. I'll be a whole year old. Grandma bought me a brand new t-shirt at Target today. Mom says that she'll have to get some pictures taken of me.
Well I'm having a blast I found out on this list mom belongs to that's all about terrier's on MSN has made me breed and dog of the month. Wow I get a month all to my own!
I've been making new friends here in the blogging land. I have made a friend named Buster who lives in Jupiter FL which is where my dad is from. Well, actually dads from Florida not Jupiter. Buster has his own blog on here this is a link to his blog.
http://foxterrorist.blogspot.com/ Feel free to go take a peak if you haven't already done so. Then there is my newest pal Sammy he's a young pup who's looking to get a brother who's a puggle. I'm not sure if I know what a puggle is or that I would want a brother or a sister. This is Sammy's blog link go visit the young guy he deserves it. http://www.sammyswftworld.blogspot.com/ Mom says she's going to have to learn how to add links to their sites on our site so that way if you visit me you can visit them more easily.
Oh my friend's Butchy and Snickers I'm sure I've mentioned them previously well their mom Linda has started her store with their friend Ladybugs mom. I highly recommed checking out that site too. Us wires have to stick together and support each other so we can get more treats and goodies which is what their moms have promised them with that extra money. Here's the link
http://auctions.yahoo.com/user/snitchybugdogdesigns.
Well tomorrow is the day of our now weekly dog walks. Dad is going with us and man I can't wait he gets to watch me have a blast in the river with the other dogs.
Maybe I will get one of my parents to take some pictures for me to share with all of you.
Well I'm cutting this short since it's dad's only night off and I need to go beat him up. Have a grrreat weekend.
Ozzy the terror =)

8 comments:

Günter said...

Hi Ozzy,

great site! Ask your folks to bake a cake when you get 1. I just had my 4th birthday and mum made me a cake!!! I needed some help to blow out the candles though...:-)

Take care

Günter

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey! Kudos on breed dog of the month!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Life with Ozzy said...

Hey Gunter you got a cake? Mom says she's going to have to get a recipe for making me a dog friendly cake.
Buster thanks for the congrats it was a nice honor that I got.
hugs,
Ozzy

Life with Ozzy said...

Gus,
I tried posting this on your blog but you must have turned off your comment posting part of the blog.
Here's a list of some dog groomers in your area that mom found on her list if she gets a new one she says she'll post it again.
Ozzy
ARIZONA
>
> BRADY, JANET
>
> (520)747-8419
>
> Tucson area.
>
> BUCKENDORF, MARSHA
>
> (602) 796-5424
>
> Phoenix area
>
> Mobile pet and show grooming service.
>
> COADY, CLAY
>
> 6909 E. Lincoln Drive
>
> Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
>
> (602) 596-1190
>
> Phoenix area.
>
> OLIVERA, JORGE & SUSIE
>
> 17020 E. Campell
>
> Gilbert, AZ 85234
>
> (480) 558-3373
>
> Professional handlers who hand strip terriers.
>
>

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ozzy,

Just stopping by to say hi ! Thanks for "Paw-ing it forward". You are SO cute - I wish we could play.

Lots of love
Opy

Unknown said...

Hi Ozzy,
Congrats buddy!! Hope your Mom makes you a birthday cake for your birthday like Snickers got. If you need a recipe, just ask our Mom. Thanks for telling everyone about our store too. They will be adding new things each week, so keep stopping by.
Luv,
Butchy & Snickers

Life with Ozzy said...

Opy,
Thanks for dropping by. I love playing with other dogs so it is too bad you don't live closer we'd have a blast. Thanks for the compliment according to my mom I know I'm cute. Hey she tells me that everyday. The paws it forward thingy was a grreat idea. Love the dogs with blogs site. I can meet alot of other pups that way!
Take care,
Ozzy

HanktheDog said...

Hey,Ozzie! Sounds like you're having fun in New York. I visited Western New York this summer and have many stories to tell. Thanks for visiting my blog.
HanktheDog