Monday, August 14, 2006

I've been tagged by Fee!




















This is me on my recent car ride with mom and dad to Petsmart. I got a new goose that lasted about 30 minutes. Man that bad boy tasted so good and oh the noise it made was awesome. Mom and dad were impressed with my destruction skills.
Looks like I’ve been tagged by Fee! You don’t know what that means? Well apparently, its kind of a confessional. You tell everyone five five weird things you've done/five weird habits of yours and then you tag five more people, and so on and so on.So five weird things about me, or that I’ve done ….I can’t even imagine, mom says I’m perfect. Okay, I confess:
1. I like to bark it is the one thing I do well since I bark at whatever I think I need to bark at. Even if there is nothing there.

2. Well I must confess I love eatting salads with my mom they taste delish and I hear it is good for me.

3. I like to watch any animal show the animal planet is my favorite thing to watch or the dog whisperer.

4. I really don't like the dog Oreo that plays with me. I just play with him to see how much I can beat him up.

5. I really love burying things in the backyard even if I dig it up a minute later and eat it again.

Now I gotta tag 5 people so I'm hoping I don't re tag someone here goes. . . . . I tag Cyrus, Zach, Tinkerbelle, Bogart, and Sammy.
Have fun my friends!

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

5 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Salads? Salads? Grass is much better!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Mango and Party said...

Hey Ozzy,

do you sing as well as bark too?

wiry loves,
Mango & Party

Life with Ozzy said...

Yes grass is good I eat that too but give me one of moms salads with dressing and I'm a happy pup!
No I don't sing mom says thank God.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Cyrus The Great said...

I like your beard- how long have you been growing one? Mom and dad say that I wont grow a beard- only gain new wrinkles with age- Im kinda bummed because I think if the one above my nose gets any bigger, I wont be able to see man!!

Life with Ozzy said...

Oh man I've been growing it for like 5 months now. Thanks for the compliment. Mom says she almost got one of your breeds when she was looking but saw me and fell in love. Not that I can blame her one bit!
Thanks for stopping by.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy