Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well I got some new pictures to post on here today. Mom took a picture of me last night while I was sleeping in the bed with my new bone from my favorite store that I mentioned in an earlier post. Then the nice lady Amanda from Paws of Distinction wrote mom back and included the cool picture of me so I gotta show that off to everyone.
Well I better update you guys on my girl Tilly she's back off to Bristol today to get that pesky feeding tube removed and is walking much better though mom says she's not up to par. Hey I say any walking she's doing is better than none at all. Hopefully she'll be back to her terrierific self soon enough. Get better young lady! Now I read that my friend Opy is getting her lumps checked out. I hope she'll be okey fine and that maybe her folks will allow her back into the house after the incident the other night when the bird flew right into her mouth. Man I woulda eaten that bird right up myself too if that were the case.
Oh before I forget which we know I'm prone to do can we all go and register with www.Petster.com and vote for Dean-O he's entered in the pet of the month club which could easily land him $1000 big ones and he's not going to spend a penny of it on treats even though he got attacked by a dog the other day. Nope this tough guy is going to give it to the fox terrier rescue group. Wow now that's a terrierific dog if I do say so myself which I do. So thanks to anyone who does.
OK now I'm gonna post my pictures for all to see and then get to moving since mom is on a kick to walk with me for a half hour every night in this venture of hers to lose weight. Hey any reason for us to walk is good enough for me. I made a new friend doing this walking last nite a black lab named Tucker. He was a cool guy fun to walk with and everything.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ozzy,

You are way cute ! Love the pic of you in bed - I need some tips from you as to how I can get some bed time ? Ma and Pa don't let me get on the bed - I sure would like to though !
I think I have been forgiven for the bird incident - I got some inside time last night, although we had to go out after a while as one of us - not to mention names - was alittle "windy" and was stinking the place out :-) Oops !
Thanks for the well wishes for my vet visit tomorrow - paws crossed all will be okay !
Tilly doing some walking is a great improvement too - great news !

Love
Opy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey again Ozzy,

I just realised that we share the same Barkday ! November 17 ! How cool is that ? Although you are 2005 - and I am well, should a lady reveal her age ? What the heck - I am a 1996 model :-)

Love
Opy

Life with Ozzy said...

Oh man how cool is that! As for sleeping in the bed to quote mom where else would I sleep? I don't know where else besides grandma's bed and my crate when dad and mom are hogging the bed snoring.
Thanks for the compliments on my cuteness.
Windy huh? I don't get windy too often don't know why mom thinks I should be more since I eat more veggies than any other dog she's owned before me.
Good luck and yep it's great news with Tilly.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Life with Ozzy said...

Aww animal thanks but it's just one dog in my pictures unless otherwise stated in my blog.
Thanks for the compliments and stopping by my blog.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy & his mom