Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wow I haven't written in here in a few days. Mom's been busy online today trying to find out how to get grandma's new MP3 player to work on her computer. She's not having a good time. Well I found out Tilly is improving even more since she's been home. I'm telling you man nothing like being home with your family. Mine by the way had left alone today for a few hours while they all went to the mall. Dad said it was interesting going out with the girls. Wouldn't know dad you left me behind. Mom's been also online looking for her cousins wedding registry at the places she was told they were at. They're getting married on October 21, 2006 and what do you know I wasn't invited. I could have and would have gotten a tux for the occasion. I would have been perfectly happy being dressed up for some filet mignon. Geez I guess I'm not important enough. That's ok I hear Moto isn't invited to his own parents wedding. Man I'm sorry my cousin I won't even ask what happened there.
I'm happy to report that Sammy is getting along much better with his new furbuddy Max which apparently is his name finally. That's terrific guys good luck!
Oh I want some more prayers(demanding little man aren't I?) Mackie my friend's aunt Michelle got burnt the other day while sitting on her porch chatting away on the phone by a firecracker that someone set off. Well if you thought that was the worst part you're wrong she got treated very poorly by the cops and emt's that were there to help her. Geez mom says don't send them to help her she'd rather just sit there hurt if that was the "help" they were going to offer her. So I hope Aunt Michelle will get better fast and get them guys a good slap on the wrist to say the least. Maybe she should have Mackie come over for some kisses mom says mine always make her feel better.
Mom and grandma bought me a cool new toy at my favorite toy shop in New Paltz NY it's called paws of distinction and wow they have some cool stuff there too. My buddy Tessa wasn't in that day her mom wasn't feeling well so I got to sit on her couch and just hang out until these two guys came in and asked me to test out this squeaky toy they were gonna buy for their yorkie. Oh while I was there I even got my picture taken. Mom's trying to get a copy of the picture for my blog. Their pawsome website is www.pawsofdistinction.net I highly suggest dropping by and checking out their goods I say try out their biscuits since they are yummy.
Mom says she is impressed by said toy because they bought it on Saturday and it being Tuesday it has lasted this long. I think that was a shot at me I'm not sure though.
Well, I'm gonna get going I wanna go chew on that toy some more. Hope everyone is doing well out there.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

4 comments:

Gus said...

Oh Ozzie, I really like that web site. Since we came back to AZ-rizona I haven't found one as nice as Teca Tu in Santa Fe, but this one is great. Too bad I have to shop online. I always have problems when they ask for my credit card
Gussie

Life with Ozzy said...

Gus they're awesome there the lady is terrific and nice as can be if you have any problems I say give 'em a call. I'm glad I found some place for you to shop and get stuff. I have to suggest the Planet Dog Orbee Bone that's what grandma bought me and I love it it tastes like mint but I don't care it holds up to my chewing capabilities.
Let me know how it works for you.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I'm trying to get Mommy to set up a secure account with me through pawpal so I can shop online.
She advised me it's called paypal and it is not for doggies. Oh well, another thing restricted.

I do like that website tho! I plan to leave it up on the screen so she can see it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Life with Ozzy said...

Oh wow I'm glad you guys liked the store. That's terrific.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy