Wednesday, November 29, 2006



Hey friends,
I know it's been a little while since I wrote on here but mom and I have been busy playing with my new brother. Man this kid can play right along with me. I thought I was a hard player. It must be in the genes. Mom says we seem to be getting along pretty good. I would like to think so.
Grandma left us alone together today and he enjoyed mom's shoe. I on the other hand did nothing but lay in bed with dad(mom says yeah right). Dad did take some pictures over the weekend of us hanging out. I wanted to show us off a bit so I have included them in this posting. Congrats to my pal Bussie for Awesome Blog of the Month. That's terrierific my friend. Happy Belated Birthday to sweet Sunshade. I hope you had a terrierific day and got loads of presents which it seems you did.
Well I'm gonna get moving I wanna go play some more. Everybody enjoy your day. I know I will.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

5 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow you guys have the same face and ears! Good thing your body coloring is differnt or nobody would know who was who! That could be an advantage tho, blame everything on the new guy....

Thank for the congrats!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Life with Ozzy said...

Thanks guys for the nice comments. Bussie I LOVE the idea of blaming my brother. I just might have to try that one of these times.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

fee said...

owww, it's so sweet how you get along with romeo! if only i have a little brother or sister to play with too!

will you be dressing in identical clothes for christmas?

loves,
fee

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Ozzy,

Just stopped in to say hi!

Chuckles

Wired for Mackie said...

Ozzy- lucky you to have a brother you seem to love....you could have had a stinky bearded collie brother like I did....ick. (Just kidding! Ollie isn't so bad these days!)
You two are totally adorable and its going to give my mom ideas!Oh brother!

Your pal, Mackie