Friday, September 29, 2006

I've been stuck in the house the last few days as mom has been busy with school and dad works at night so sleep is important for him during the day. I do get my time with grandma but she doesn't play like mom and dad do. So yesterday was dad's day off so we got to spend the day together. We ended up going to Petco to get my nails clipped because him and mom don't like doing that. I then got to browse around with dad and show him all of the stuff I wanted. I ended up coming home with some yummy biscuits and a few greenies. We then met up with mom for lunch which was a yummy Burger King cheeseburger. Oh how delicious a treat that was. We then went home played at the park for a little while and then oh the joy we went and picked mom up from school. So then tonight mom got home from running errands for school and she popped me in the SUV and off we went. Oh to my surprise we ended up at my favorite park. Well we even ran into my friend Neela the greyhound. Well Neela's mom asked if we were going to go play in the ball fields and mom said yes it was her treat for me being a good boy! So Neela and I were unleashed and off she took. Man that girl can run. I ran after her barking at her to wait for me but she didn't listen. Our moms then decided we needed something to drink after all that running and boy were they right. Next thing you know this cool Doberman Pinscher shows up by the name of Conan and oh even more fun! We all got to play and run and I even got to play tug of war with my beloved frisbee. Well we did some more running and playing when our parents decided it was time for us to go home. Wow I haven't played that hard since gee I can't remember. So it's dark out by now and mom is looking around for my frisbee. Well she left without finding it I can't believe her. But I do understand it's hard to see out there. So now I'm back here enjoying the start to what just might a terrierific weekend. Enjoy yourselves my friends. Oh congrats to my girls Fee and Sunshade you two deserve those awesome awards! Before I forget mom is enjoying her classes and learning again! I'm so proud of her!

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ozzy,

Sounds like you had some fun at the park - nice start to the weekend. Have a good one buddy :-)

Love
Opy

Sunshade said...

Hey Ozzy, I'm glad you're back blogging again!! Sounds like you had a fun day with lots of running! It's great that your mom is enjoying her classes, what is she taking?

By the way, I really like that toy of yours...... try not to pull too much fur off ok?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Fu Fu said...

Hey Ozzy, So did you had a nice weekend? Yummy biscuits and a few greenies sounds like a good start.

~ fufu

Bogart H. Devil said...

Fun times... hope you enjoyed your weekend!!!

Love,
Bogart