Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just a Saturday

Hello All,
I just wanted to say thank you to all that sent their condolences that meant alot to us here in the house.
Well today wasn't such a hot day weather wise we had the most awful rain and wind. But I did have a bonus to my day. My Aunt Nancy stopped by to help Grandma clean the house up and go through some papers of great Grandma's. Oh what fun we all had cleaning out the closet and sweeping! I was of course the ever present assitant showing Grandma how to sweep the floor. Man dull as that might sound I got to explore places in that room I never knew existed and I got to play my favorite game how to attack that dust mop! Too much fun.
Then after dad went to work. Mom came home and announced we were off to Petco! Oh man how lucky could I be today? I tell you playing with my Aunt and Grandma and then off to Petco. Grandma went with us so we got to really do some browsing. So we went to the collar and leash aisle and mom and grandma both made me try on new collars. I got a cool looking striped one that is a teal blue with different colors mixed in. I got the leash to go with it. Then it was off to the bone aisle where I got a nice new smoke flavor bone which I have yet to be given. And then they saved the best for last! The TOY aisles! Well I came home with a new rubber bone for me to chew my happy little puppy heart out. Mom got me the coolest new rubber ball whenever I shake it or it moves it makes a funny sound! Oh my happy heart! I am in love with this new giggly wiggly ball. I can't believe I found something that makes noises and that I've been allowed to play with longer than a half hour. I heard a rumor that tomorrow if it doesn't rain we might even go for a walk with my buddy Punto. If not depending on the wind if not it's off to Vassar Farms for a nice long walk also. Mom says tomorrow afternoon and night she'll be busy studying for her midterms. So she won't be able to play with me too much. Yeah well if that's the case I better get a good walk in sometime. I wanted to say congrats to my buddy Axel and his win on awesome blog of the month award. That is too cool for words my friend! Oh and did anyone notice the St Louis Cardinals won? I bet Gus's dad is happier than words could express. So I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I'll post pictures of my new favorite toy and collar as soon as possible.

Take care!

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

7 comments:

Gus said...

yes Ozzie, my dad is really happy that the Cardinals won. Today we watched the big parade in St. Louis on the computer! Boy, I think I shoulda been there. I would've been a big hit.

Did you get named Ozzie after Ozzie Smith? My Dad asked, so I thought I would pass it along.

Gussie

Life with Ozzy said...

No Gus I got named Ozzy because my great Grandma wanted to name me Oscar and mom didn't like that but wanted to let her get some say in my name so therefore she shortened it I guess you could say to Ozzy. There are days before g.Grandma passed away that she thought my name didn't suit me. The parade sounds like a blast I would have love to have gone. We would have had a blast.

wirey hugs,
Ozzy

fee said...

o ozzy, i'm sorry to hear that great grandma has gone to another place. i hope you are feeling better now. mom says to give auntie jen a hug for her.

loves and hugs,
fee

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Oz! Sounds like you made out like a lil doggie bandito!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Wired for Mackie said...

Welcome back, Ozzy!

Your pal, Mackie

fee said...

hi ozzy, i'm just dropping in again to give you another hug. i hope you and auntie jen are feeling better and will be back in bloggerland with more pix and adventures to share soon!

loves,
fee

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Oz guy! Nice to see you visiting around. We all kinda missed you lil guy.

Bussie Kissies
Buster