Monday, October 15, 2007



I just wanted to check in and say hello. Seems my baby brother has been hogging the computer lately. That's fine whatever keeps him occupied.
Mom and Grandma have been having fun browsing around and shopping. I'm not sure what the fun is in that idea but I guess. Mom did find this cool picture in this book about dogs that she had to snap while out at a local store. I know that pose sure looks similar to what I do when they're playing fetch with me.
Then Grandma found this cool treat jar that they swear is one of us wire fox terriers. I gotta say it sure does look like it. Mom appologizes for the poor quality she was tired which equals her eyes were tired but I kept bugging and bugging for her to take the picture so I could share with all of you. Well I better make this a quick post. She just said bed time and I gotta agree with her. Have a good night all. I promise to post more in the future.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

1 comment:

Gus said...

Oh gosh, I hope that is not some poor wirey fella's funeral urn!