Sunday, July 09, 2006

July 10, 2006




Good Morning All,

Sorry it's been a while since the last time I wrote but mom and dad have been busy and grandma doesn't let me online to post on my blog. You'll see I've posted a couple of new pictures of my new do. Well the one is me and Dad down at the park watching the hot air balloon land. Man those things are awesome to watch and I wanted to ride in one but mom said they don't allow rides and plus she'd be afraid I'd jump out after something. Well only if it was a bug I'd jump. Mom and Dad went to New London, CT to watch these awesome fireworks last night. Mom's a bit upset because she checked their website and it said no dogs please. Well she got there and she said that there were enough dogs there that next year I'm going. Apparently as she was getting ready to go these fireworks are done by some family named Grucci. I don't care as long as they had fun. Hmm not with me though. OK all I'm going to get myself moving along and go spend some time in the sun with mom. Hope you all have a great weekend and talk to you soon.

Ozzy

No comments: