Wednesday, July 26, 2006

July 26, 2006

Well I am back and badder than ever! LOL no let me stop. Mom and grandma though want to muzzle me for barking so much today. Man don't they know that's my job? Mom took me for a walk just a little while ago and we met up with my buddy Oreo along with his girlfriend Neela along with the cute Bichon Frise bitch next door named Zoe she's my age and plays just as rough and tough as me. We're all trying to plan now a way to meet up for all of us to play while our owners just hang out and talk. Aw man this could be love.
I found out today that I got hooked up with
http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/. I've joined quite a few of my other wirey pals in the great world web that can make us all famous. Now on to one of my favorite organizations to support the SPCA in our area is having it's petswalk in Bowdoin Park on September 9, 2006. Mom says we are there. She loves taking me to things like this and letting me meet other dogs not to mention it is for a good cause and I get to hook up with other pups. http://www.pawsintheparkpetwalk.com/. There's the link if you are a local and want to join us in something fun and helpful. Mom's happy because Dad's off for this walk since he was off for the Pets walk against cancer we did back in May. That was a BLAST we got a ton of goodies and I met a bunch of other pups. Not to mention it was after my cut so I was looking like quite the handsome pup. Got the compliments to prove it too.
I wanted to say that I am glad to hear that my buddy Pippin is finally going to start feeling better. Mom Pat found out that he had Guardia(I don't even wanna know since mom said Pip would be on a bunch of antibiotics for a while). So Pippin shall be feeling better very soon. Paws crossed!
Well folks I must go dad is mentioning something about going into the snack drawer. Yippee!
Stay cool.

Ozzy

2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

We do the Heart Walk every year, and another one for Paws for Animals, too. Down here they do these in the winter tho, cuz it's so hot any other time!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Life with Ozzy said...

Oh no can't walk in the winter here too too cold! We do our early May or in the fall. I did my first dog walk with a group of other dogs and their owners. I had a blast playing in the water with other dogs and watching mommy get wet!